Expenses Tracker Planner for A6 Size Ring Bound Planners - 4.1 x 5.8 in (105mm x 148mm)
Can also be pasted into your bullet journal (just print it as is and cut as much of the white space or print it out smaller)
Digital Download - Instant Download Please note you will NOT receive any physical item. This listing is for the PDF file. No waiting for your inserts to come in the mail, print them instantly!
Functional Layout for Maximum Productivity
- LEFT & RIGHT SIDES
- Plan out your budgets or just keep track of expenses
- Use it like cash envelopes to keep track of your budgets
- write your category on top and the amount you'd like to budget or write the month/week
- Use the circle to put stickers/icons of your category or draw it yourself!
- Printing Instructions & How to use this planner
- a6 on two-page spread (with crop marks)
- a6 on one page (with crop marks)
Must have Zip Program and Adobe PDF to print. (You can download Acrobat Reader FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- These printables are formatted to be printed on any size paper (a4, letter, or pre-cut paper, etc)
- Just be sure to print at 100% or actual size
- Crop marks for easy cutting
Best paper to print with - smooth and thick:
Hammermill 28lb - http://amzn.to/2uggSc4 (aff link)
How to Print True Size Inserts:
How to Print:
The files I provide are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Please do not share or redistribute this file. You cannot reproduce them in any other format, and you cannot sell them or profit from their use. Also, due to the customized and digital nature of the product, there are no refunds or exchanges on Digital products. By purchasing my designs you are agreeing to these terms.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
No, please respect copyright and keep the files to yourself. Under no circumstances may the files be re-sold or shared publicly. You may, however, print and cut my stickers or planner inserts to print off and give as a gift.
A lot of printers print their scaling to "fit to page" settings. Make sure before you print that your print settings are at ACTUAL SIZE or 100% so that they will print to the appropriate size.
I do not. However, I do offer lots of tutorials and recommendations for paper and hole punches for doing it yourself on my blog at www.wendaful.com.
If you get an error with your zip file on your Windows computer:
By default, Windows will extract the files into the temp folder when you double-click on a .zip file to open it for viewing. This error means there is a problem with the permissions of the temp folder. Simply do the following:
1. Move/Copy the .zip file into one of your user profile sub-folders, like Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Pictures, etc.
2. Right-click on the .zip file and select “Extract All”. This allows you to decompress all of the files into a folder of your choice.
After purchasing a digital file, you’ll see a View your files link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card on Etsy, confirmation might take a few minutes. More info can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949